We at Pine Bank Chalets hope that you are safe and well in these extraordinary times.
It is unfortunate that again we have been forced to close, at present we know that this runs until the end of January 2021. We await the next update from the Scottish Government on when we may re-open.
We have made contact with all guests affected up this date.
If you are thinking of making a booking with us and we are forced to close for your chosen dates we will issue a full credit for the booking that can be used for alternative dates or a refund. If legally you weren't allowed to travel to us then again we would offer the same terms.
If you have any questions at all please do get in touch and we thanks all of our guests for their support in this difficult time.
Simon & Tanja